To be the undisputed information technology solutions company of choice for employees, customers and partners in all of the markets we choose to serve.
Our Mission Statement
Improve our clients’ future through technology, consulting, services and translating their success into a long-term, mutually rewarding relationship.
People. Our people are our most valuable asset.
Results. Profitable growth for our organisation, our clients and our partners.
Integrity. Deliver on our promises, every time.
Dedication. Exceed our commitments to each other, our customers and our partners.
Excellence. Outstanding services and support in everything we do.
Lexel is socially responsible and environmentally aware. Our sustainability policy is designed to support sustainability, minimising both waste and environmental impact. At Lexel, our policies and procedures reflect the most current environmental legislation. Our goal is to continuously improve environmental practices and reporting, ensuring best practice standards are maintained at all times.
In addition to waste minimisation such as recycling, Lexel focuses on a number of other key areas across our operation:
- seeks out and recommends new products that offer improved efficiency ratings and eco-friendly innovation.
- ensures sustainability is integrated into our long-term strategy, our governance processes, and our business planning and performance management cycles
- continues to build Lexel’s reputation for supporting sustainability
- Server virtualisation has dramatically reduced our physical server footprint and improved computing capacity utilisation
- Inactive printers and PCs are maintained in sleep mode; and air conditioning units operate according to timers, limiting their operation. Where possible, such as warehouses, external openings to provide indoor/outdoor airflow will further reduce dependencies on air conditioning
- Light bulbs are replaced with energy efficient units. The use of natural lighting has minimised artificial lighting
- Returning obsolete technology to lease companies or other designated parties
- Reselling old products that still retain some economic life
- Donating equipment to schools and charities (on client request)
- And breaking down and recycling products at the end of their economic life