People. Our people are our most valuable asset.
Results. Profitable growth for our organisation, our clients and our partners.
Integrity. Deliver on our promises, every time.
Dedication. Exceed our commitments to each other, our customers and our partners.
Excellence. Outstanding services and support in everything we do.
Lexel supports Oxfam Trailwalkers
Lexel supports bringing communities together for a commendable cause. This year the Oxfam Foundation held a trailwalker event to raise funds to create a safer, fairer world where all people can enjoy a life of opportunity, free from poverty and suffering.
Special Children’s Christmas Party
Lexel supports Special Children’s Christmas Parties. These events have been created to provide 2,000 very deserving children in our community an experience that they will never forget read more
Saint Kentigern 1st XV Rugby Team
Lexel supports the Saint Kentigern 1st XV Rugby Team. This talented young team has recently been crowned world champions after a convincing 40-8 win against the tournament favourite.
Hockey Champions Trophy
Lexel worked with FX Networks to provide vital communication links to support the Owen G Glenn FIH Champions Trophy. The event was hosted by Hockey New Zealand and held at the North Harbour Hockey Stadium on Auckland’s North Shore. The tournament included 24 international team matches played over six days.
Lexel is socially responsible and environmentally aware. Our sustainability policy is designed to support sustainability, minimising both waste and environmental impact. At Lexel, our policies and procedures reflect the most current environmental legislation. Our goal is to continuously improve environmental practices and reporting, ensuring best practice standards are maintained at all times.
In addition to waste minimisation such as recycling, Lexel focuses on a number of other key areas across our operation:
- seeks out and recommends new products that offer improved efficiency ratings and eco-friendly innovation.
- ensures sustainability is integrated into our long-term strategy, our governance processes, and our business planning and performance management cycles
- continues to build Lexel’s reputation for supporting sustainability
- Server virtualisation has dramatically reduced our physical server footprint and improved computing capacity utilisation
- Inactive printers and PCs are maintained in sleep mode; and air conditioning units operate according to timers, limiting their operation. Where possible, such as warehouses, external openings to provide indoor/outdoor airflow will further reduce dependencies on air conditioning
- Light bulbs are replaced with energy efficient units. The use of natural lighting has minimised artificial lighting
- Returning obsolete technology to lease companies or other designated parties
- Reselling old products that still retain some economic life
- Donating equipment to schools and charities (on client request)
- And breaking down and recycling products at the end of their economic life