ICT Service Management Office
Aligning service requirements to business needs.
ICT Service Management Office (SMO)
Lexel’s ICT Service Management Office (SMO) is accountable for defining, maintaining and managing service management standards and specialises in defining and developing processes and procedures to improve your business operations. With Lexel managing and maintaining your service management standards, you can expect increased customer satisfaction, and improved service levels within your business.
Lexel’s Support Management Office provides the governance, strategy, vision, transparency and leadership that your business can rely on.
Combined with Lexel’s strength of delivery across our range of ICT services and solutions, your business can count on Lexel to consistently deliver on both quality and innovation.
Service Delivery. Lexel’s Client Delivery Managers (CDMs) are customer advocates, facilitating service excellence for your organisation, within our business.
Virtual CIO. Save time and expense involved in hiring a full time Chief Information Officer. Lexel’s team of Virtual CIO’s are available for a one-off project, or a specified number of hours per month.
Consulting. Drawing on globally recognised service management frameworks, our experienced analysts can provide:
- Governance and advice on best practice processes, procedures and delivery.
- Service and operations reporting.
- Solutions catalogue management.
- ITSM quality, standards & compliance management.
- Service risk capture, mitigation, acceptance.
- Service Governance.
- Dashboard reporting.
Lexel’s ICT Service Management Office can help provide a range of business benefits, including:
- Service requirements aligned to business needs.
- Improved governance and reduced risk.
- Improved efficiency and productivity through best practice processes, workflow and automation.
- Improved internal customer experience, and to the overall benefit that IT has on the business.
- Support the business through digital transformation and/or rapid business change.
We are able to provide our customers with a shared workspace for collaboration to allow free bi-directional communication, based on Microsoft Office 365.
To support the delivery of service excellence, Lexel’s Service Management Office objectives include:
- Providing unsurpassed Service Delivery Management to Lexel customers.
- Delivering best in class ITSM services to Lexel customers.
- Continual improvement and uplift of Lexel’s SMO service capability.
- Governance, aligning IT service processes to business goals and objectives.
- Managing continual improvement of service management tools.
- Championing ICT Service Management uptake through staff education and training.