Global Price Increase
On the first of March 2022 there will be a global price increase for the following six Microsoft subscriptions, which will apply once you reach your current anniversary date (this increase does not apply to education / non-profit at this stage):
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic: +20%
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium: +10%
- Office 365 E1: +25%
- Office 365 E3: +15%
- Office 365 E5: +8.5%
- Microsoft 365 E3: +12.5%
This increase will not necessarily apply to you immediately as CSP Legacy has a 12-month price-lock. It will take effect once your subscription reaches its anniversary date.
Defender for Endpoint
Microsoft has expanded its Defender for Endpoint range to help protect against cybersecurity threats, including malware and ransomware across Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android devices:
- Defender for Endpoint Plan 1 *NEW* – is now included in Microsoft 365 E3/A3 or available as a standalone.
- Defender for Endpoint Plan 2 (previously called Defender for Endpoint) – is now included in Windows Enterprise E5, Microsoft 365 E5/A5 (full or Security) or available as a standalone.
- Defender for Endpoint Business *NEW* – is now included in the Microsoft 365 Business Premium plan.
For more information, go to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint | Microsoft Docs.
Veeam Per Socket – End of Sale
Veeam is ending the sale of Per Socket licenses for all editions from 1 July 2022, to both new and existing customers.
Renewals of existing Per Socket licenses will continue to be available (restricted to a maximum of a 3 year renewal term) but if you are looking to add additional servers to your environment it is recommended you purchase any extra socket licenses needed before 1 July 2022.
You can migrate also from Per Socket to Veeam Universal License at any time, so please let us know if you would like a quote for this option.