Aligning service requirements to business needs
Lexel’s ICT Service Management Office (SMO) is accountable for defining, maintaining and managing service management standards.
Our IT Service Management Office specialises in developing processes and procedures to improve your business operations. We’ll help increase customer satisfaction, and improve service levels within your business.
Service delivery management. Lexel’s Service Delivery Managers are customer advocates, facilitating service excellence for your organisation, within our business.
Business intelligence. Turn complex data into clear business insights. The Lexel Business Intelligence team can help your business identify trends and improve decision making.
Virtual CIO. Save time and expense involved in hiring a full time Chief Information Officer. Lexel’s team of Virtual CIO’s are available for a one-off project, or a specified number of hours per month.
Consulting. Drawing on globally recognised service management frameworks, our experienced analysts can provide:
- Governance and advice on best practice processes, procedures and delivery.
- Service and operations reporting.
- Solutions catalogue management.
- ITSM quality, standards & compliance management.
- Service risk capture, mitigation, acceptance.
- Service Governance.
- Dashboard reporting.
We are able to provide our customers with a shared workspace for collaboration to allow free bidirectional communication, based on Microsoft Office 365.
Service Management Office Charter:
To support the delivery of service excellence, Lexel’s Service Management Office objectives include:
- Providing unsurpassed Service Delivery Management to Lexel customers.
- Delivering best in class ITSM services to Lexel customers.
- Continual improvement and uplift of Lexels SMO service capability.
- Governance, aligning IT service processes to business goals and objectives.
- Managing continual improvement of service management tools.
- Championing IT Service Management uptake through staff education and training.
Service Delivery Management Offerings:
With scalable and flexible pricing options, Lexel offers service delivery management across three distinct customer segments:
- Corporate and enterprise
- Small and medium business
For each of these segments, service delivery management is available as a fully managed service, or if your organisation only requires selected service deliverables, we can customise a solution to meet your specific requirements.
For small and medium New Zealand businesses, ICT is becoming more complex and pervasive than ever, with so many components to consider, including:
- Is your IT aligned to your business?
- Should you move to the Cloud? Which Cloud?
- Is your business secure? What about your data?
- Are your customers happy? How do you know?
- How do you find the best solution?
- Is it too expensive? How do you know if it will work?
- What are the benefits? What are the risks?
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed. What to do, why, when – and importantly, how to measure success. Lexel’s virtual CIOs can help you tackle your ICT challenges head on, whether a one off project or specific number of hours a month.
Our experienced team work across several companies on a part time basis in the function of Chief Information Officer. With a diverse range of backgrounds and industries, your organisation can benefit from having your own trusted advisor – when you need them, and how you need them.
Measured on agreed business outcomes or key performance indicators, Lexel’s Virtual CIO expertise includes:
- Business transformation
- Technology road mapping
- ICT strategy / governance
- ICT policy creation
- Process, systems & solutions
- Budgeting, forecasting & ROI
- Cloud planning and strategy
- Vendor rationalisation
- Network planning & integration
- Change management
- Service delivery
- Business intelligence
- Security & networking
- Disaster recovery
- RFP/RFI management
- Project management
- Digital alignment
The team at Lexel will help craft a solution that not only meets but exceeds your expectations. The size of an engagement depends on a number of factors, including what you want to achieve, over what timeframe and within what budget.
Peace of mind. Virtual CIO’s help you to make informed decisions for your business; maximising budget and aligning to your business needs.
Increase profits. Through adoption of technology to reduce costs and increase productivity comes the opportunity for increased profits.
Support business growth. Aligning your technology strategy to your business strategy supports your organisational growth now and into the future.
Access to knowledge. A highly experienced IT resource with technical expertise, technology and business transformation proficiency.
Objectivity. A virtual CIO is not subject to internal politics so can be more objective regarding assessments and recommendations.